Welcome to San Marco Resources Inc.
San Marco Resources Inc. is a Canadian mineral exploration company with a portfolio of promising projects in mining-friendly Mexico, including the Chunibas, Espiritu SMR and 1068 Projects in Sonora State.
San Marco actively pursues a strategic project generation program focused on high-caliber, low acquisition cost opportunities in North-western Mexico. The Company has a committed management team with extensive experience in Mexico and a proven track record of building shareholder value.
RECENT NEWS: SAN MARCO ANNOUNCES DRILLING HAS COMMENCED AT THE CHUNIBAS Cu-Ag PROJECT (NOVEMBER 6, 2018)
- Diamond drilling has commenced at Chunibas copper-silver project, located in Sonora State, Mexico.
- San Marco and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Antofagasta plc have entered into an earn-in agreement to jointly explore and drill test several copper-silver rich mineralized targets.
- The focus of this drilling will be to confirm the down-dip and along strike projections of high-grade copper-silver mineralization and test for the presence of additional mineralized mantos.
- An initial 1,500 metres over 6 holes is scheduled with the possibility that additional drilling may be conducted, based on initial results.
- Chunibas represents a typical volcanic-hosted copper-silver stratiform system which was previously unexplored.
- Recent surface work included 38 rock chip samples, of which 26% assayed greater than 1% copper and 50% greater than 0.2% copper (see news release dated January 16, 2018).
*The foregoing geological information on the Espiritu property was previously publicly disclosed by (and San Marco obtained it from) Kootenay Silver Inc. (www.kootenaysilver.com) and has not been verified by the Company. Readers are cautioned not to place undue weight on such information. Details of the sampling methods, handling and quality control methods used in the generation of the foregoing historical technical data by Kootenay Silver are unknown to San Marco, and the drill material, assay results, true width of intercepts herein cannot be and have not been verified by the Company’s Qualified Person for the purposes of National Instrument 43-101 Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects of the Canadian Securities Administrators.