Welcome to San Marco Resources Inc.
San Marco Resources Inc. is a Canadian mineral exploration company with a portfolio of promising projects in mining-friendly Mexico, including the Chunibas, 1068 and Espiritu SMR Projects in Sonora State.
San Marco actively pursues a strategic project generation program focused on high-caliber, low acquisition cost opportunities in North-western Mexico. The Company has a committed management team with extensive experience in Mexico and a proven track record of building shareholder value.
RECENT NEWS: SAN MARCO ENGAGES GEOLOGICAL CONSULTANT ON ESPIRITU SMR Project (OCTOBER 18, 2018)
- Luciano Bocanegra, currently Manager of Petra Gaia Consulting, to lead the exploration team to re-map geology; relog drill core; and generate a geological model to define vectors toward additional mineralized areas of Espiritu.
- Exploration work will include geological mapping, surface rock sampling and assessment of historical drill hole and rock data.
- Historical drill hole assay data* has indications of widespread gold and copper mineralization. Selected historical drill results include:
- Drill Hole ESP-02-09: 48.00 m @ 0.19 g/ton Au; 0.10% Cu; 2.0 g/ton Ag; including 1.50 m @ 1.80 g/ton Au; 0.07% Cu; 2.0 g/ton Ag.
- Drill Hole ESP-06-10: 220.50 m @ 0.14 g/ton Au; 0.15% Cu; 1.1 g/ton Ag.
*The foregoing geological information on the Espiritu property was previously publicly disclosed by (and San Marco obtained it from) Kootenay Silver Inc. (www.kootenaysilver.com) and has not been verified by the Company. Readers are cautioned not to place undue weight on such information. Details of the sampling methods, handling and quality control methods used in the generation of the foregoing historical technical data by Kootenay Silver are unknown to San Marco, and the drill material, assay results, true width of intercepts herein cannot be and have not been verified by the Company’s Qualified Person for the purposes of National Instrument 43-101 Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects of the Canadian Securities Administrators.