Welcome to San Marco Resources Inc.
San Marco Resources Inc. is a Canadian mineral exploration company with a portfolio of exploration-stage projects in Mexico and Canada, including the flagship Buck Project located in central British Columbia.
San Marco has a committed management team with extensive experience in Canada and Mexico with a proven track record in discovery to project development.
- San Marco announces it has entered into an option agreement acquiring a 100% interest in the Buck Property, an intermediate sulphidation, epithermal gold/silver zinc property near the town of Houston in north-central British Columbia.
- The optionors are Dick Billingsley, and his wife, Gaye Richards, who notably vended the Tatogga project in the Golden Triangle to GT Gold Corp.
- Some of the Buck Property highlights include:
- large hydrothermal system, intensely altered and oxidized breccia bodies possibly diatreme related, all mineralization is open in all directions.
- considered to be part of the Telkwa Formation of the lower Jurassic Hazelton Group; similar to some major bulk tonnage gold deposits in B.C., such as NewGold’s Blackwater-Davidson deposit;
- close proximity to several former operating mines: Equity Silver, (Equity Silver Mines Inc.), Endako (Centerra Gold Inc.) and Huckleberry (Imperial Metals Corporation);
- total of 68 prior drill holes have been conducted within the property - most holes ended in gold/silver/zinc mineralization. Mineralization extends up to 300 meters below surface suggesting bulk tonnage gold/silver/zinc potential;
- excellent exploration potential for possible new discoveries at multiple untested targets including porphyry copper deposit; high grade, structurally controlled gold/silver mineralization; and additional mineralized breccia bodies.
- road accessible with excellent infrastructure, including access to electrical and gas utilities, highways and major airports; and
- large land package totaling approximately 15,000 hectares
- Option Terms:
- Upon incurring at least $112,000 in exploration by December 31, 2019 and completion of the following, San Marco will have exercised the option and earned a 100% interest in the Buck Property:
|Due Date||Payment||Shares of San Marco|
|Following 3:1 share consolidation||0||250,000|
|First anniversary of Exchange approval||$25,000||400,000|
|Second anniversary of Exchange approval||$25,000||500,000|
|Third anniversary of Exchange approval||$25,000||750,000|
|Fourth anniversary of Exchange approval||$50,000||1,000,000|
|Fifth anniversary of Exchange approval||$150,000||1,100,000|